The First-Ever Silverado ZR2 is headed Down Under and is sure to make a BIG impression by taking your off-roading adventures to a whole new level.Sign Up for Updates
A robust refresh gives Silverado bold new looks and improved functionality. And its overhauled interior features a 13.4-inch diagonal infotainment touch-screen that’s standard on LTZ Premium and ZR2.Sign Up for Updates
Every 2023 Silverado comes with standard Chevy Safety Assist,† a package of six advanced safety and driver assistance features designed to help give you added peace of mind every time you get in your truck.
- MULTIMATIC DSSV™ DAMPERS
- FRONT/REAR ELECTRONIC LOCKING DIFFERENTIALS
- OFF-ROAD CUT FRONT BUMPER
The first-ever Silverado ZR2 is destined for our shores, designed with a package of exterior and chassis enhancements to increase off-road performance and capability. Plus, you can power through extreme terrain adventures from the comfort of an interior designed exclusively for ZR2.Sign Up for Updates
Whether you choose the refined iconic chrome presence of LTZ Premium or the aggressive stance of the ZR2, there’s a Silverado that’s strong enough to ride with you.
This pickup doesn't compromise on style or capability.
Make sure your off-road game is on point.
- 8 AVAILABLE CAMERAS WITH UP TO 14 CAMERA VIEWS
- TRAILER SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT
- INTEGRATED TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER WITH BRAKE GAIN MEMORY
Long day of towing ahead of you? Silverado has you covered with proven technologies like Trailer Sway Control, Hill Start Assist and Auto Grade Braking. There are also eight available cameras with up to 14 views † so you can keep an eye on everything in tow. Plus, a segment-first Advanced Trailering System features an in-vehicle trailering app that offers customized trailer profiles, predeparture checklists and trailer tyre pressure monitoring. †Sign Up for Updates
Get a better look at your surroundings for more precise alignment when you’re connecting a trailer.
Provides a close-up view of the receiver hitch to help with alignment when connecting to a trailer.
Gives a top-down bird’s-eye view of the truck’s surroundings.
Shows the clearance between the truck bed and nearby objects.
Allows you to see the cargo bed to help with fifth-wheel or gooseneck hitching or to briefly check on cargo. Plus, Cargo Bed Zoom and Bed Hitch Guidance help you hitch up more easily.
Camera views to help support vehicle and object views around your truck and trailer.
Allows the driver to virtually “see through” a compatible trailer. †
Displays a view in front of the truck with available guidelines to assist with parking and tight maneuvers.
Combines two views – the Rear Side View and the Rear Trailer View. Requires available Chevrolet Accessory Camera.
An available dual-function camera-based rearview mirror that provides a wider, less-obstructed field of view than a traditional rearview mirror.
Uses an available accessory camera to show objects behind a compatible trailer. Trailer Angle Indicator † with Trailer Guidelines † shows your current path. A second set of guidelines shows where the trailer will go based on steering inputs.
Allows the driver to monitor trailer contents or cargo using an available Chevrolet Accessory Camera that can be installed in the trailer.
Maneuver through tight parking lots and along curbs with ease.
Displays a view behind the truck with available guidelines to assist with parking and tight maneuvers or to hitch a trailer.
Provides a line of sight down each side of the truck and trailer via a split screen. This view is available while in Drive or Reverse and includes a turn signal-activated biasing view and a Trailer Length Indicator. †
With a compatible trailer attached and a turn signal activated, this view will show a full screen down the side of the truck along with a Trailer Length Indicator † to aid in lane-change maneuvers by visually showing obstructions with the trailer in adjacent lanes.
Shows the position of the front tires when parking and during tight maneuvers.
Provides a top-down view of the hood, bumper and front tires for tight maneuvers in parking lots or along curbs. Includes guidelines that can be turned on or off as necessary.
- Chevy Safety Assist includes Automatic Emergency Braking, Front Pedestrian Braking, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Forward Collision Alert, IntelliBeam and Following Distance Indicator. Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. Read the vehicle Owner′s Manual for important feature limitations and information.†
- Read the vehicle Owner′s Manual for important feature limitations and information. Some camera views require available accessory camera and installation. Not compatible with all trailers. See your GMSV dealer for details.†
- Does not monitor spare tire. Requires installation of available trailer tyre pressure monitor sensors.†
- Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the drivers responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner′s Manual for more important feature limitations and information. Some camera views require available accessory camera and installation. Not compatible with all trailers. See your dealer for details.†